Hard Rock International recently debuted its new flagship location in London’s iconic Piccadilly Circus providing a check out the new brand vision for Hard Rock Cafes globally. The https://www.Hardrockcafe.Com/Menu.Aspx marks the very first Hard Rock place to showcase its modern image. Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus features a new design style, the world’s largest Rock Shop®, contemporary memorabilia as well as the brand’s recently launched new menu innovation, which is headlined by the 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak BurgerTM and One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™. The location was strategically selected for its position in the heart of Piccadilly Circus, London’s entertainment hub, to reflect the lively atmosphere synonymous with the brand.
“We are thrilled to start the doors in our new flagship location in Piccadilly Circus. As our first Cafe opened in the uk in 1971, the manufacturer has a deep history in this particular city. Through this new location we’re staying true to our roots, while providing a modern vision to our classic style,” said Stephen K. Judge, President of Cafe Operations for Hard Rock International. “The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings brand innovation for the forefront using the modern design of the Cafe and our new menu that provides guests a world-class dining experience.”
The better than 19,000-square-foot, multi-level, state-of-the-art Cafe features Hard Rock’s one-of-a-kind mixture of music, entertainment, iconic merchandise and authentic American food and drink. This location showcases an open kitchen concept with all the brand’s “Love All – Serve All” mantra prominently displayed above it, as well as Hard Rock’s new brand style that draws on inspiration from your city. For epic group entertainment experiences, a stage is centered within the main dining area as well as a private events room is available for approximately 40 guests.
Guests is going to be attracted to the liveliness of the Cafe before stepping foot inside due to state-of-the-art flexible LED video panels cascading over the stairway that take fans by way of a journey showcasing today’s music and culture from London and around the UK. The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings a new culinary experience to guests through a variety of innovative new menu options, as well as being an open kitchen layout that features a stone pizza oven along with a milkshake station where guests can look on his or her milkshakes are individually crafted. The Cafe also honors London’s famous transportation system with Tube Station dining booths, seating and décor that utilize specific colors of the subway tiles from stations throughout London.
Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus features Hard Rock’s newest menu innovations including a lot more than 20 new offerings such as award-winning fresh Steak Burgers, Instagram-worthy Boozy Milkshakes, Sliders and Shareables that are perfect for guests looking to curate their own edible playlist. Guests visiting Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus will even get yourself a front row seat to exclusive new food and beverage items including –
* Tomahawk Steak – The king of steak cuts! Over 2 lbs. of Tomahawk Steak seasoned and grilled to perfection, served with the signature steak sauce, herb garlic butter and collection of two sides
* Cedar Plank Salmon – Fresh Scottish Salmon oven-roasted and served on the cedar plank, with a mango and pineapple salsa, grilled corn on the cob along with a fresh beet salad with toasted pepita seeds
* Pink Piccadilly Pimm’s – Beefeater Pink Gin, Pimm’s No. 1, fresh freshly squeezed lemon juice, prickly pear shaken until frothy and cold finished with a signature London print
* House-infused Gin & Tonic – Sipsmith London Dry Gin house-infused with fresh strawberries, qdkwug and fennel poured tableside with Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
* Espresso Martini – Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled, completed a signature London print
* Old-fashioned – Jack Daniel’s Rye Whiskey, Angostura bitters and house-made brown sugar syrup